Friday, May 16, 2008

What do insomnia & slow internet connection have in common?

They both stink. Put them together, and you have my Friday night. I was in bed nearly three hours ago, but laid awake, so I finally got up to watch some Hulu. The connection is a little slow tonight, so it keeps hiccuping. A bit of a drag.

The past two weeks have been a whirlwind, so the blog was dropped first, with the swimsuit bootcamp closely following. The best part of the whole thing was that Jeff was home in the middle of it! I've also enjoyed my time cooking for a crowd, and going on a field trip with my niece's first grade class. I don't think I'd even heard of the Dallas World Aquarium before going -- the place is MAJORLY COOL! It did make me yearn to go diving again, especially when we saw a woman in the water feeding the manatees. It's been two years since my last dive. In addition to all of the aquatic life, there were many birds & other animals. Here are two of my favorite pictures:

No comments: