Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Errands & Exhaustion

Not even a photo today. I do, however, have a lawnmower (unassembled, in the box), 40 pounds of sunflower seed, and two cubic feet of compost in my Beetle. What's in your car? Oh! And I forgot to mention yesterday the Danica scarf that is the current "keep it in the car" project in case I lose my sensibilities and forget to take a WIP with me when I run out the door. So that's keeping the lawnmower, sunflower seed, and compost company.

Unfortunately, Frank is apparently bored tonight and getting into everything. Okay, where is my Flip Video? I didn't even finish typing that sentence and he knocked over a table (with a glass top, mind you) and broke a lamp. All I could do was sit here and watched it go down in slow motion. I don't know how the glass survived. Yes, I had to change my mind and stop and take photos when I saw this:


Do you think he's trying to show me that the glass wasn't broken? I guess I'm adding super glue to my shopping list. This is the table he was under, and the reason he was under it and knocked it over is at the bottom of the picture.

Okay, now it is really time for bed.

1 comment:

Angeluna said...

Love the new blog. Very nice. And you gotta love Frank in spite of the damage. What a great photo!