Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WIP 'n WOW

I know there is at least one hibernating project missing from this photo (Deciduous). And I see two things that didn't make it to Ravelry yet. Glad I'm starting to take a little bit of an inventory. Eventually I'll have to add in the non-knitting/crocheting projects, too.

1. Heroine Jacket -- 2/3rds of back done. May frog. Probably will not be able to match gauge, and not 100% sure the yarn & project go together.
2. The Scarf That Shall Not Be Named, aka The Scarf That Never Ends, aka if I'd just make it the pick up project I'd be done with the dern thing. (Danica is the pattern.)
3. Mallow Moorish Mosaic Afghan -- 6/30 hexagons, 20/20 squares, 0/18 triangles. Plus ends and assembly. I'm enjoying it, but I do have to pay attention to it.
4. something that was supposed to grow into a Kokeshi Doll. Someday.
5. Cool Beans that I now should just frog & restart because I will never get the same gauge. I love them and they were fun knit -- looking forward to doing them again
6. Headless Giraffe. Yes, this IS just sad.
7. USA hat was finished before the end of the Olympics, but the pattern is not yet written so I've included it in the pile.
8. Looks like I tried to knit some Patriotic Baby Socks. Maybe Monkey pattern.
9. Coquille. Yes, the pattern came out in Knitty a week ago. No denying this is a new cast-on. Not quite half-way through -- LOVE it.
10. Sock to be frogged. I want my yarn back.
11. Two Nine-Patch Dishcloths. Amazing how the ends are not magically weaving themselves in. Simply amazing.



Three of the five little kittens in our backyard. We haven't seen them since June 20th. We were hoping to keep them close to hand tame them, spay/neuter, and find homes. We still see momma every day, so she still has them close to our house.

No comments: