Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blurry WOW & WIPs

Had to include this picture of Frank even though I took it with the camera on who-knows-what setting. A good pictorial representation of how I feel today...

From the WIP post on the 14th, there have been no changes to #s 1,3,4,6,7, and 8. #s 5, 9, and 10 were frogged. The ends are woven in on the dishcloths, #11, and I finished knitting the Danica Scarf #2 -- it needs to be blocked and I need to sew the backing on it. I started the Swallowtail shawl on Saturday. Just did the third Lily of the Valley row, and need to tink 1/2 the row because I forgot a stitch. Using beads instead of nupps because I want to use beads and make sure I have enough yarn, not because I have anything against nupps.

Well, whaddayaknow. It just started raining here.

1 comment:

Angeluna said...

Love Frank. I totally understand.

You've got rain? We don't. How selective is that?