Thursday, January 14, 2010

Progress in the New Year

Lately I've been too busy studying and knitting/crocheting to post. Time to get a few random thoughts out here before any more time goes by. Absolutely cannot believe we've already been through the first two weeks of 2010!

Here's a glimpse of the WIPs as of January 1st. I am very happy to say that as of today they only cover about one fourth of the table. There have even been two projects cast on and bound off that aren't in the picture! Only one frogging -- I feared I wouldn't get the same gauge on the hat I started for my brother ages ago, so it's better to just start over on such a small project.


It was wonderful to have a little taste of winter here this year. A white Christmas! By the end of this weekend we'll be back up to 67 degrees or so, which works out well for the winter pruning. I took this picture Christmas Eve Day:

1 comment:

Aisling said...

I like seeing the WIPs in picture form, gives a nice idea of what you are dealing with over there.