Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WoW #2 (Whiskers on Wednesday)

Cold weather makes for VERY friendly cats.As far as the knitting goes...there was great progress being made on the Soho Wrap until Frank decided he needed to be in my lap. My hand is stuck underneath him as well. He really didn't see the problem with this. In his mind, the only purpose for my existence is to provide for his every need and meet his every whim. Whipped cream only leaves the refrigerator to be served to him. He can hear the can shaking from the other side of the house.

As far as the Soho goes, I WAS involved in a knit-a-long with several Sisters of the Wool, but I think everyone else has temporarily left the project for other things. It is simple, but there are a few issues with the pattern. The designer has been following our KAL on Ravelry, and to the best of my knowledge is updating the pattern with the hiccups we find along the way. It has been especially nice to work on it over the past two days with our frigid weather, because it is now big enough that it covers my lap (hence the Frank problem).

1 comment:

dogquilter said...

they look so cute. i can't believe they get on so well! why is it wherever there is knitting, there is a cat on it??